Manhattan Coffee Shops
Whether you’re a life long Manhattanite or new to the area, coffee shops in Manhattan is probably a search you’ve done at some point.
We’ve made the search easy for you by compiling a list of all the Little Apple has to offer in coffee! If you’re like us and run on good coffee, you need to check out this list.
Manhattan Coffee Shops:
- Paramour Coffee – This little coffee shop is tucked away on the Northwest side of town at 2005 Clocktower Pl, Manhattan, KS 66503. Follow their Facebook page, Paramour Coffee Manhattan, for specials and their Mom’s Coffee Break events! They have a Wamego location too if you’re on the Eastside!
- Starbucks – Everyone’s favorite Seattle based coffee shop has 4 locations around Enterprise. One in each of the Dillons locations on either side of town, a stand alone drive through shop right across from the NextHome Unlimited Manhattan office near K State, and now one in the recently renovated Target store! Check out all of the locations here… Manhattan Starbucks.
- Radina’s Coffee – A locally owned and operated favorite that has been around since 2001. They offer locations in all areas of Manhattan! These include Radina’s in the ‘Ville, Radina’s on the Hill, Radina’s on Campus, and Radina’s Bakehouse downtown. See all the locations here… Radina’s locations .
- Arrow Coffee Co – Located in the Wildcat Landing off of Claflin, Arrow Coffee Co is the cool place to be. With drinks like the White Vans Latte and the Run DMC its no wonder why people want to hang out here. Also, they turn into a cocktail lounge in the evening!
- The Village Geek – Located near the mall in downtown Manhattan, The Village Geek is where to go if you’re looking for a new board game, playing in a Magic the Gathering tournament, or just shopping downtown and looking for some amazing coffee!
- Sparrow Specialty Coffee – A warm and inviting shop located on Anderson right across from campus. Sparrow coffee not only serves great coffee but they host many fun events like trivia nights and hand lettering classes! Follow their Facebook page to see what’s coming next.
- Bluestem Bistro – Located in Aggieville, the heart of Manhattan, KS, Bluestem Bistro offers a full menu including sandwiches, salads, and other meals, cocktails, and of course a complete coffee menu! Try their sister location near the stadium on Kimball Ave.
- Public Hall – A fun new shop that’s bringing life to an old building in Aggieville. Located on Moro St. next to Orange Sky Yoga, Public Hall serves drinks like The Angeleno: 4 shots of espresso, milk, a bit of agave, and served over ice.
- Caribou Coffee – Another popular national company, Manhattan has a Caribou Coffee location inside of the Hy-Vee grocery store on the Eastside of town.
- Dunkin Donuts – Is there anything better than coffee and donuts together? Located on the Eastside of town, Manhattan has one Dunkin Donuts location…and it has a drive through!
If you’re relocating to Manhattan, looking for investment properties, or just ready to find your #NextHome, let one of our experienced agents help you! Give us a call at 785.762.2451 or stop by our Manhattan, Junction City, or Abilene offices.